I was born in 1951 in British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley in a town called Vernon.
In 1969, I was awarded a scholarship to attend The Vancouver School of Art, now known as The Emily Carr School. I studied there until 1973 when I graduated in painting.
Since then I’ve had six one-man shows. My work has also been in many juried and group shows in public and private galleries.
I have lived and painted in the Okanagan, Vancouver, B.C’s Sunshine Coast, Toronto,
New York, and Galisteo, New Mexico. I’m currently living on Vancouver Island in the Comox Valley.
- Studio Show 2011, Galisteo, New Mexico
- 69 Olive Street Gallery, Toronto, group exhibition, 2007
- One man show, Sunshine Coast Arts Centre, British Columbia, 2006
- Facing Ourselves, Group Self-Portrait Show, Sunshine Coast, British Columbia, 2003
- North Okanagan juried show, 1997 and 2001
- One man show “Art in the Heart” Vernon, British Columbia, 1997
- Land Biography, juried show, Kelowna Art Gallery, 1997
- Three Painters, Sunshine Coast Arts Centre, Sechelt, British Columbia, 1994
- British Columbia Festival of the Arts, juried show, Trail, British Columbia, 1993
- One man show, Arts Centre, Sechelt, 1992
- Honourable mention, British Columbia Festival of the Arts, juried show, North Vancouver, 1991
- “British Columbia Artists at the Square” Robson Square, Vancouver, juried show, 1990
- “British Columbia Artists at the Square” Robson Square, Vancouver, juried show 1989
- One man show Artworks Gallery, 4th Avenue, Vancouver, 1985
- One man show, Vernon Public Art Gallery, Vernon, British Columbia, 1984
- One man show, Vernon Public Art Gallery, Vernon, British Columbia, 1973